Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beehive Cottage~Lyndhurst, Great Britain

"A House is a Home Where Love Dwells"


I did not know another house was named Beehive Cottage! I just found this online in Great Britain. I just love it!

Many years ago we built our dream home and raised our family in it. While we were pouring the foundation I slipped a poem my daughter Heidi wrote in the corner of the cement and proclaimed our home to be called The Beehive Cottage. We moved from that home 2 1/2 years ago to get closer to our loved ones. This home we now have has been named The Beehive Cottage also and the name fits perfect.

~

5 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

I love that charming name...
Beehive Cottage!
You have a darling blog.
Thanks for the visit...
Priscilla

Nancy Jo said...

HI MJL,
Well lets see, Love the pink apron, do believe I will try the carmel corn, and what a pretty charm.
You should have had a blog a long time ago, you know how to add all the pretty colors and extra stuff, I know not! How to do those things. You are a wizz. I think thats a word, of sorts.
NANCY JO

Katmom said...

Hey MaryJane,
I so love this cottage....it transports me to a special time and place.
I have several Marty Bell lithos, and they are all cottages,,,
I too have a special spot in my heart for them...
In fact, several of the lithos are in the guest room, where you will be staying when you are up here in June. We'll have such fun.
2piap.

Leisa said...

Thank you so much for adding me to your list. I can see your blog being a lovely place to visit often. I would so love to see and hear more about your trailer. It sounds like lots of fun! Look forward to visiting again soon. Leisa

shirl said...

Hello Maryjane, what a cute cottage! I love the name! So sweet! I enjoy your blog so much! Your trailer sounds adorable!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage